Saturday, June 29, 2013

WHAT GOES AROUND, STOPS.


ANOTHER SCORE AT THE DUMP, when I snagged these folk art critters in the recycling shed. "Every home needs a partially-plucked dusty duck and an only slightly chapped chicken," my Grandma would always say.


Seems that all my inanimate objects are wounded but rescued. I like that.

I've also saved a one-legged milking stool, only missing its one leg, but it serves perfectly as a fine platter....

A vintage 8-track player.  As an 8-track player, it makes an excellent plant stand, but one more generation and I'll clean up with it on Ebay....

A chipped thingamawhatzit that I choose to use as a whizzamadingie....

And, my favorite:  One of my own books (signed & dedicated, so I know who didn't think I was good enough for Ebay, or they cleaned out their apartment and it was either me or the thing I'll end up with the next time they move).  

No comments: